At JJH Enterprises Ltd t/a ValueLicensing.com we are transparent about what personal data we hold and how we use that data. We take your privacy with the utmost importance and will only use your personal information to administer your account to allow us to process orders and to ensure that you are satisfied with the service you have received.
Definitions and interpretation
|Personal data||Please see below.|
|Cookies||A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.|
|JH Enterprises Ltd t/a ValueLicensing.com, we or us||ValueLicensing, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 06647308 whose registered office is at St Katherine’s House, Mansfield Road, Derbyshire, DE1 3TQ.|
|User or you||An individual who visits or accesses the website, whether in a personal capacity or as employee or service provider of or to a company or other organisation.|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, www.valuelicensing.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
What is ‘personal data’?
Personal data means data which relate to a living individual who can be identified:
- From those data, or
- From those data and other information which is likely to come into our possession
We collect the following personal data to ensure that our team are in contact with you throughout the order process to give you the best purchasing experience. Personal data may include the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Job Title
- Business name
- Business email address
- Business telephone number
- IP address
We do not collect special categories of personal data which is explained in the GDPR.
Using your personal data – orders
Personal information is collected when you submit for a quote on our website, have submitted your information through our website via social media channels or if you contact us directly by phone or email. We believe in maintaining a high level of customer service and we collect this data to keep in touch throughout the duration of the ordering process.
We keep transaction data for seven years after a transaction has been made. If your visit to the website does not result in a transaction we will retain your personal data for a period of seven years.
Collecting data at events
We will also collect personal data at events from those who show an interest in our service. We collect this information via a tablet. Your personal data will then be imported into our CRM system. We will not contact you further unless we are legally permitted or obliged to do so. We require your consent to receive follow up telephone calls or emails to discuss purchasing and selling opportunities. If you attend an event, you have the right to refuse to give us your consent to receive your personal data and you will not be contacted by us.
Software we use
We use Lead Forensics, Zendesk, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Dynamics 365 CRM to collect data. We use these types of software to gain a better understanding of you, our customer, and how we can further improve your customer experience.
|Software we use||Why?|
|Dynamics 365 CRM|
Our website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. We use these Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products. We have carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with all applicable EU and UK law
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling ValueLicensing to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Why we keep your personal data
We keep and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of products and services
- Managing relationships with individuals
- Marketing and advertising
- Administering our business and our website
We will not share your personal details with anyone else unless we are legally permitted or obliged to do so. We will not use your personal data for anything else. You have the right to be informed about how we are using your personal data.
Sharing data with third parties
It is not our practice to share personal data with third parties.
Data use outside of the EEA
In the unlikely circumstance that your data is transferred outside of the EEA, we will respect your data and your rights. We don’t transfer information outside of the EU. If we do so in future, this will be within our legitimate interests or where we have a legal obligation to do so. We will then make sure that one of the safeguards required by UK data protection law is in place or is being observed.
From time to time we will also contact you in the form of an email with details of sector expertise, offers and services that we provide. We understand that we require your consent to send marketing materials to you eg emails. If you are not a customer, we can only continue to send marketing materials with your written consent only. If you are a customer, you can opt out of receiving emails by selecting the unsubscribe options at the bottom of each email.
Third party websites
Listed below are your rights when it comes to your personal data and we maintain and use your personal data.
If you would like us make any amendments or updates to your personal data, you can contact us by email on email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)207 9936041. Alternatively, you can contact us by writing:
ValueLicensing, St Katherines House, Mansfield Road, Derb, DE1 3TQ, United Kingdom
No charges will be concurred when requesting for information in relation to your personal data unless the request is exceptional circumstance. We aim to respond to such requests within one month. If the response time is longer than one month, we will notify you.
Right to access
- You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you
- You have the right to request to see the personal data we hold about you either verbally or in writing
- There is no charge to view your personal data. If you would like to access the personal data we hold about you, , you can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0)207 9936041
Right to withdraw consent
- You have the right to withdraw consent from giving us your personal data
Right of erasure
- You have the right to make a request for all of your personal data to be deleted in certain circumstances.
- We may not be able to comply with request of erasure where we are legally permitted or obliged to retain it.
- You have the right to make this request either verbally or in writing
- This request is free and does not concur a fee
Right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request the restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to make this request either verbally or in writing
As stated above, we use your personal data to process orders and on occasions, send marketing emails.
Right to rectification
- You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- You have the right to request any amendments to your personal data verbally or in writing
Where we are satisfied that the personal data we hold about you is accurate, we will notify you with an explanation why.
Right to data portability
- You have the right to have your personal data transmitted from one controller to another controller
- You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data which is held by us
Right to object
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- You have the right to make an objection either verbally or in writing
In certain circumstances we require your personal details to provide you with the service required to process an order. Without vital information, we will be restricted and will unfortunately be unable to provide you with our service.
You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you are dissatisfied in anyway with how we have treated your personal data. However, we would prefer to be able to deal with your concerns before you make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and would accordingly ask you to contact us first for that purpose. Our contact details are provided in the section above titled “Your Rights”.
Amendments may be made on this page from time to time if we make any changes to how we process your personal data.
If we make any major changes, we will make it clear on our website and on this page. We will also send you an email to update you on the changes.
Thank you for your time in reading this policy. If you have any enquiries relating to this policy, please feel free to contact us by email on email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)207 9936041.